BlackScorpion's Gokart Bazaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
••••> After 10 years, We are officially closing this site down, for good. Thank you everyone who joined this Forum. <••••
Keywords
Latest topics
» Carter Brothers Mini Monster truck brochure
by BlackScorpion Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:17 pm

» How to post an image in your post /Message
by BlackScorpion Sat 02 Sep 2017, 8:23 pm

Welcome to Gokart Bazaar
Hello guest, welcome to the forum. As a guest your access is limited , In order to see the help, how to sections, you need to register. Press this box to jump to the Registration Form. A valid email is needed for registration, in order to receive a verification code to enter the forum. I look forward to you registering
Gallery

How to Build a Go Kart(?) Empty

How to Build a Go Kart(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Admin
Admin
http://www.gokartbazaar.com

PostBlackScorpion Fri 16 Aug 2013, 6:13 pm

Talk about building from scraps?

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Admin
Admin

PostBlackScorpion Fri 16 Aug 2013, 6:14 pm

shook1
shook1
VIP
VIP

Postshook1 Mon 06 Jan 2014, 3:42 pm

That thing looks unsafe, and ugly. I admire his creativity, but I'm not impressed by the end product. There are a few home made buggies in the scrapyard near me that look about as weird as this one.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Admin
Admin

PostBlackScorpion Fri 10 Jan 2014, 7:15 pm

Yeah, who you telling? You want to talk about build something from junk.
shook1
shook1
VIP
VIP

Postshook1 Sat 11 Jan 2014, 8:38 am

I'm not trying to insult anyone. It is creative. I just don't think it looks very safe or pretty.

It's obvious it will be used off road. It doesn't look like it will survive a hard bump or a small jump. The length and size of the frame bar may or may not bend, twist or break under the weight and movement of a driver, especially off road. If the frame bar holds up, the welds may not.

The car seat doesn't look to safe either. There is nothing to keep the driver from sliding off when taking a hard turn. On a motorcycle or quad, the driver's legs are wrapped around seat. On a kart or buggy, there is a full floor board and possible a a cage with seat belts to help balance the driver.

Maybe I'd change my mind if I saw it up close in person.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Admin
Admin

PostBlackScorpion Mon 13 Jan 2014, 7:42 am

shook1 wrote:I'm not trying to insult anyone. It is creative. I just don't think it looks very safe or pretty.

It's obvious it will be used off road. It doesn't look like it will survive a hard bump or a small jump. The length and size of the frame bar may or may not bend, twist or break under the weight and movement of a driver, especially off road. If the frame bar holds up, the welds may not.

The car seat doesn't look to safe either. There is nothing to keep the driver from sliding off when taking a hard turn. On a motorcycle or quad, the driver's legs are wrapped around seat. On a kart or buggy, there is a full floor board and possible a a cage with seat belts to help balance the driver.

Maybe I'd change my mind if I saw it up close in person.

I agree with you on that.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum