BlackScorpion's Gokart Bazaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
••••> After 10 years, We are officially closing this site down, for good. Thank you everyone who joined this Forum. <••••
Keywords
Latest topics
» Carter Brothers Mini Monster truck brochure
by BlackScorpion Tue 11 Dec 2018, 7:17 pm

» How to post an image in your post /Message
by BlackScorpion Sat 02 Sep 2017, 8:23 pm

Welcome to Gokart Bazaar
Hello guest, welcome to the forum. As a guest your access is limited , In order to see the help, how to sections, you need to register. Press this box to jump to the Registration Form. A valid email is needed for registration, in order to receive a verification code to enter the forum. I look forward to you registering
Gallery

1958 - The first Kart ever to be advertised Empty

1958 - The first Kart ever to be advertised

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Admin
Admin
http://www.gokartbazaar.com

PostBlackScorpion Tue 14 May 2013, 12:33 am

This the one! The first Kart ever to be advertised - the one that started it all! I have to admit that when I saw this ad in 1958 (the above was taken from Car Craft 9/58), I pictured a sort of low speed toy for driving on sidewalks, but still wanted one very badly! Little did I know that this was the beginning of a MEGA sport that would remain for decades and be the training ground for formula race drivers. In the three years following the introduction of this GoKart 400, the sport of karting would undergo enormously fast development and attain pop phenomenon status.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum